May 31, 2012

Long Hair, I DO Care

I’m a relatively low maintenance girl, emphasis on the relatively. In fact, most days you will find me in some boyfriend jeans, a v-neck t-shirt, Toms, and with my hair in a ponytail. This does not mean I don’t care about how I look, because I do! Not to sound cocky or anything, but I love my hair. It can easily be made straight or wavy, and it’s the perfect shade of blonde for me. Buuut all that styling and dying can certainly take a toll on my locks, not to mention that now it’s summer … there are also threats of sun and chlorine! Ughhh. 

In order to prevent my hair from looking like a bird’s nest made of straw by the time it’s September, I rely daily on two great products. The first being Healthy Sexy Hair Soy and Cocoa Tri Wheat Leave in Conditioner.



As soon as I step out of the shower I spritz my hair with this little guy so I don’t yank my head off my shoulders when I’m combing my hair. It smells like a tropical vacation and works really well. It leaves my hair soft and hydrated.

Next I use Moroccan Oil.


After combing through my hair I pour a tiiiiny bit of the oil into my hands and run my hands through the end of my hair, to disperse the product, and style however you want. This oil makes the ends of my hair shinier, and less frizzy. It also seems like the more often I use it, the stronger my hair gets. And it gets better . . . this oil also speeds up your hair drying time! So fewer minutes spent looking like a wet dog.

These products are hair-savers after a day at the beach and have become a daily staple for me in my hair care routine!

What are your favorite products to help keep your hair healthy and hydrated? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! We love hearing your thoughts!!