Jun 11, 2012

Olsen Obsession

If you grew up in the 90s, it's probably safe to say that you were obsessed with the Olsen twins. I know I was during my childhood. Like most girls my age, I watched every one of their movies and TV shows, I wished more than anything that I had been born a twin and even more so, I just wanted to be Mary-Kate and Ashley. Now, despite being a twenty-something, I still haven't quite grown out of my obsession. It's no surprise then that when I found this website, focusing on their fabulously fashionable selves, it only fueled my fascination...and slowed my productivity. Below are some of their outfits that I found myself especially drawn to:

[Ashley]
[Ashley]
[Ashley]
[Mary-Kate]
[Mary-Kate]
Obviously I love them both and of course it's wrong to pick favorites, but generally speaking, I tend to like Ashley's style and taste more than Mary-Kate's. Do you have an Olsen obsession? Do you favor one over the other?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! We love hearing your thoughts!!