Aug 9, 2012

D.I.Y. : Face Mask

I am very blessed when it comes to my skin -- I get very few breakouts and my skin-care routine is simple, just cleanse and moisturize! However, I was also blessed with very large pores (thanks Mom!)  I have recently discovered a natural, at-home solution! All you will need is oatmeal, apple cider vinegar, and honey.


This mask is perfect for combination skin because the honey acts as an humectant and helps to reduce loss of moisture. Combine 1/3 cup of oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and one squirt of honey. You will want the consistency to be like a paste. Add more honey if necessary! Smooth the mixture on your skin and leave for 20 minutes. Rinse off with warm water and moisturize! 






This mask is great for clarifying, toning, and tightening up the facial skin. I love how I can pronounce all the ingredients and find them right in my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! We love hearing your thoughts!!