Mar 11, 2013

A Twist on Cheesecake

It rained all last week. It was gray and gross out and it was as if the weather was just daring me to stay in my pajamas for as long as I could stand to.

Then Saturday morning came around and though it was still drizzling gently outside, the sun was shining, the temperature had risen and as soon as I opened up the windows, the smell of fresh, crisp spring air sailed through the house.

It may not yet be spring and it may not yet technically be strawberry season, but it was the perfect morning to make a warm weather treat and so that is what I did.

[Rinse]

[Cut]
[Hollow out]

[Fill]

[Dip]
[And...done!]



I used this recipe, which has a total of 5 ingredients, and quickly created the perfect little bite-size snack that puts a somewhat healthy twist on strawberry cheesecake. Since graham crackers aren't available in Italy, I switched them out for digestives.

6 comments:

  1. STUNNING recipe!do you want to follow eachother?
    I wait for you for a new relaxed post!
    Federica smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. cori @olivetorun.comMarch 11, 2013 at 3:57 PM

    I've seen these on pinterest and they look so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an amazing idea! I'm going to try this at our next get together!!


    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we can follow eachother! We have a bloglovin link at the top and let us know yours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had friends over and they looooved them! They're perfect for little parties!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! We love hearing your thoughts!!